Uncategorized

Popcorn Lung – Lung Disease from Popcorn? An alarming medical alert article.

Most people who eat microwavable popcorn open the bag and inhale. Little do they know, the buttery smell being emitted from the bag is dangerous. 

A Colorado jury has decided to award Denver native Wayne Watson, 59, a $7.2 million dollar settlement on Wednesday (Sept. 19). His case was against a microwave-popcorn manufacturer and the two grocery chains that kept him supplied. It is now being deemed as popcorn lung.

On a previous medical alert article we mentioned and article regarding popcorn and alzheimer’s.

Read the article:

http://www.livescience.com/23360-microwave-popcorn-lung.html

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *